Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 2 of training

Well, this was an easy one. Mondays are my rest days so I don't feel the least bit bad about not doing anything!

I hurt my baby toe on the weekend...stubbed it into a footstool and I think it's broken. It hurts like hell to put shoes on. The funny thing is, it didn't bother me at all while I was running yesterday... it hurts more to walk than to run.

I got a new book today - "Marathon - The Ultimate Training Guide" by Hal Higdon. I'm looking forward to getting into it. I suspect I probably won't learn a lot more than I've learned from the Running Room books but this one focuses just on training for a marathon, not running in general like the RR books do so it might have some additional useful information.

Time to start reading!!

No comments: