Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 44

Today is a rest day and you know what's funny? I'm feeling guilty for not doing anything! I guess I was so good last week that I feel like I should be doing at least something today but I'm going to actually rest.

My "during the week" mileage increases this week so I suspect by Thursday I'll be glad I took a day off. I do 6.5K tomorrow, 11.5 Wednesday and 6.5 Thursday...yikes! Unfortunately, with the weather as it is right now, I may have to do those runs on the treadmill. It's like a blizzard outside right now and we're supposed to get 10cm tonight so I suspect the sidewalks won't be in great condition tomorrow. Oh well, as long as they're in decent shape for the 23K I have to do on Saturday... I'd kill myself out of boredom if I had to do that on a TM!

No comments: