Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 38

Back to the gym today but I decided to give running a try as my knee was fine this morning.

I did 8.3K (which got me a long way toward the 20 I'm supposed to do over the next 3 days) on the treadmill and had no issues at all. I also did some more leg extensions, which will hopefully help.

So, leaving aside my full marathon for the moment, I got an email today from the Team Diabetes Director regarding my half marathon in Iceland in August. Nothing especially exciting but it's exciting just to know it's coming up. I'm 2/3 of the way to my fundraising goal and have commitments from a few other people that I have to follow up on so at least I'm not stressed about that anymore. $6,100 was a bit intimidating at first but it was easier than I thought. Thank you to everyone for their generous donations!

Anyway, that's it for today!

No comments: