Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 25

I'm happy to report that I'm back on track this week... did 5K yesterday and 10 miserable kilometres on the treadmill today. I don't know what possessed me to run on the treadmill instead of outside - it was a fairly nice day but the sidewalks didn't look like they were cleared very well so I decided to do the TM. God, that's hard! I almost quit early but I did the full 10K so I'm proud of myself. Only 5K tomorrow!

Then, unfortunately, 18K on Saturday... YUCK!! At least Adam has started running with me... I remember doing the long runs this time last year and how miserable I was doing them by myself.

I'm hoping that with all this running, I'll finally manage to (a) get back down to the goal weight range I want to be in (where I haven't been in a few months) and (b) drop the last 5 pounds I never managed to drop when I was actually trying to lose weight. That's 13 pounds down from where I am now... if I can just stick to my running schedule and have a couple of weekends where I don't go crazy (ie. McDonalds at 2am), I should have no problem. But those bad weekends seem to happen way too often... dammit... why does fattening food have to taste so good???

No comments: