Saturday, May 30, 2009

Blue Nose Half Marathon


Gosh! I completely forgot to post an update after the Blue Nose race!!

I set a new PB for myself, as did Mel!! I finally finished one in under 2:30... 2:26:13 to be exact. It wasn't the best weather... kind of drizzly but the temperature was great and at least the real rain stayed away!

I don't have any more long races lined up for a while... a ten miler in July but otherwise just 5 and 10K's until December, when I'm doing the Las Vegas Half.

I have a 5K tomorrow - the Toronto Women's 5K. It's the first year for this even so it should be fun. It's actually called the Toronto Women's Half Marathon but I figured 2 halfs 2 weeks apart might not be the smartest thing to do so I just signed up for the 5K. I'm hoping to finish under 30 minutes which would be a new PB for me at this distance.

Wish me luck!!


No comments: