Sunday, November 2, 2008

Angus Glen 10K





What an amazing race! Everyone who raved to me about this race was totally right! It was probably the most well-organized race I've ever done, the route was gorgeous and the lunch afterward was fantastic!

My goal was to beat my previous best 10K time, which was 1:06:39. I did it by more than 2 minutes!

It was a little chilly... about 2 degrees when we started and there was quite a breeze blowing which made it feel a few degrees colder. I was wearing capris, tank top and long sleeved shirt. The long sleeves came off at about the 5K mark and I was fine from there. The only thing I wished I'd brought with me was gloves/mittens. My hands were freezing for the first half of the race.

I'll definitely be doing this one again next year!

No comments: