Thursday, June 19, 2008

I love this weather!

What wonderful weather we're having! Everyone else is complaining about how cold it is but I'm LOVING it! It was 9 degrees when I got up yesterday and 11 degrees this morning. Perfect running weather! I actually managed 9 km bewteen the 2 days without feeling like I was about to drop dead.

Only 2 days till the City Chase! Woohoo!!

More importantly, only 1 day till SHOPPING!!!! Mel's arriving tomorrow around noon and we have a full day of running-related shopping planned. First stop is Robena in Hamilton where they have the cutest skirts and jerseys. They also have yarms, which we're both planning to buy.

Then it's off to the Runner's Shop for Fuel Belts. The Running Room doesn;t have 6- or 8- botttle belts but this place does. yay.

Then to Endurosport to look at running skirts and dresses.

I think I'm going to be spending lots of money tomorrow!

No comments: